- What is the difference between a Learning Outcome, and aim, and an objective?
- Why get involved in an online community?
- Framing mobile learning from the perspective of learners’ experiences
- What impact is participating in a Virtual Professional Learning and Development programme having for students? Check out this video
- Organisational approaches to e-learning in the tertiary sector: An annotated bibliography
Tag Archives: Adobe Connect
Image by sridgway via FlickrThe Virtual Learning Network (VLN) brings the learning to the students, and opens up choice and opportunities to study a curriculum that suits the student, rather than being limited by a school’s curriculum. Rick Whalley introducted … Continue reading
Thursday 28th October 2010 saw the second of the Adobe Connect Web Conferencing unpacked series of free taster sessions offered and facilitated by Kymm McPhail. In a dynamic, interactive session, Kymm encouraged all of the eight participants to explore the … Continue reading