- What is the difference between a Learning Outcome, and aim, and an objective?
- Why get involved in an online community?
- Framing mobile learning from the perspective of learners’ experiences
- What impact is participating in a Virtual Professional Learning and Development programme having for students? Check out this video
- Organisational approaches to e-learning in the tertiary sector: An annotated bibliography
Tag Archives: cognition
Another person who I have watched (on video) is Lane Clark, (and talked about her work for e.g. What is real learning?) so I am really looking forward to her session. Interesting that Lane had music playing, toys on the … Continue reading
How the brain works…and how emotional stability at home is the single greatest predictor of academic success!
DK shared this video of a keynote from ISTE 2011 by Dr John Medina. Dr Medina is an entertaining speaker…you definitely won’t fall asleep!! He starts by exploding myths such as right brain / left brain ‘ways of thinking’. And … Continue reading