- What is the difference between a Learning Outcome, and aim, and an objective?
- Why get involved in an online community?
- Framing mobile learning from the perspective of learners’ experiences
- What impact is participating in a Virtual Professional Learning and Development programme having for students? Check out this video
- Organisational approaches to e-learning in the tertiary sector: An annotated bibliography
Tag Archives: Creativity
Michael Winter shared the announcement that Wikipedia has been “blacked out for 24 hours to protest against proposed legislation that threatens freedom of expression on the Internet.To find out more try accessing Wikipedia as normal or go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:SOPA_initiative/Learn_more“. Michael also … Continue reading
Although this video shows students and teachers in a tertiary environment, much of what they say is applicable to any learner, in pretty much any circumstance. The footage (taken on a mobile device) features students and teachers who were part … Continue reading
Image by Denis Collette…!!! via FlickrIn this inspirational TED Talk, Gever Tulley introduces ‘Tinkering School’, where children get to have the time, support and tools so that they are “better able to understand how to make things than when they … Continue reading
Image by hazelowendmc via FlickrTrent Batson, executive director of The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL), provides an initial summary on the current status of global portfolios in his article: “Review of Portfolios in Higher Education: A Flowering … Continue reading
A lively, entertaining presentation given at uLearn by Lee Crocket – a man after my own heart who believes in really visual presentations !! Well worth watching if you are wondering if learners of today are “wired differently”. The description … Continue reading