- What is the difference between a Learning Outcome, and aim, and an objective?
- Why get involved in an online community?
- Framing mobile learning from the perspective of learners’ experiences
- What impact is participating in a Virtual Professional Learning and Development programme having for students? Check out this video
- Organisational approaches to e-learning in the tertiary sector: An annotated bibliography
Tag Archives: equity
Access to the Internet appears to be one of the key sticking points for those students who are based in the lowest socio-economic communities. While this factor seems to be pretty logical, maybe it is less obvious that low decile … Continue reading
I found this video quite thought provoking, although I’m not sure I agree with all of the major points made (especially the broad brush ‘false’ statements, as I think much of what was being stated is way more sophisticated than … Continue reading
Through a rather circuitous route of recommendations (podcast) and links, I located the post below. The points that Susan Ohanian (Jan 3rd 2012) highlights were pretty much I was hoping to also mention, so I have posted her comments (National education policy centre), … Continue reading
Rachel Roberts shared the following post in another community, and I felt it was too valuable a resource not to pass on…and thanks, Rachel “By way of Michael; DEANZ - this elearning report out on Education Counts. Though this is tertiary research there is much of … Continue reading