- What is the difference between a Learning Outcome, and aim, and an objective?
- Why get involved in an online community?
- Framing mobile learning from the perspective of learners’ experiences
- What impact is participating in a Virtual Professional Learning and Development programme having for students? Check out this video
- Organisational approaches to e-learning in the tertiary sector: An annotated bibliography
Tag Archives: ICT enhanced learning and teaching
fun (Photo credit: hodgers) This is, I felt, and insightful post, by Bill Ferriter (August 17th, 2012). In the post Bill, makes the point that was music to my ears: Basically what I’m arguing is that finding ways to … Continue reading
Image by hazelowendmc via FlickrThis presentation has been designed as a starting point for anyone thinking about online learning. It’s a very brief overview that looks at some of the outcomes and interactions that might be desired, along with a … Continue reading
Steve Lowe started the sessionby explaining that he has been playin g with Moodle for about 10 years. His system (used in a loose sense…aka total chaos) is trying to get some sense into the chaos. One of Steve’s points … Continue reading