- What is the difference between a Learning Outcome, and aim, and an objective?
- Why get involved in an online community?
- Framing mobile learning from the perspective of learners’ experiences
- What impact is participating in a Virtual Professional Learning and Development programme having for students? Check out this video
- Organisational approaches to e-learning in the tertiary sector: An annotated bibliography
Tag Archives: ICT
Teaching and Learning (Photo credit: Wikipedia)Mike Keppell was facilitating this workshop at DEANZ 2012, which was based around a good practice report funded by the Australian government. The report, while not having many surprising outcomes, is supported by evidence. Mike … Continue reading
At the end of 2011 Rachel Roberts reported on an important meeting that she attended in connection with the New Zealand Network for Learning initiative, which will “progressively from 2013, …provide schools with affordable, safe, ultra-fast internet access as well … Continue reading
Image via WikipediaSeng-Chee Tan first discussed the growing interest in technology leadership as an important factor of the effective integration of technology into education. The theoretical underpinnings include a more realistic vision of mult-level leadership in schools, so distributed leaders … Continue reading
There are a number of eLearning frameworks and roadmaps gaining in use and popularity. This one from The National Centre for Technology in Education (@ncteireland) offers a good example, although it is contextualised to the UK.
Image by hazelowendmc via Flickr Ross Alexander, who has had a wide range of roles in education over the years including teacher and deputy principal, has wide experience of ICT enhanced learning and teaching. On 12th July 2011 Ross facilitated … Continue reading