- What is the difference between a Learning Outcome, and aim, and an objective?
- Why get involved in an online community?
- Framing mobile learning from the perspective of learners’ experiences
- What impact is participating in a Virtual Professional Learning and Development programme having for students? Check out this video
- Organisational approaches to e-learning in the tertiary sector: An annotated bibliography
Tag Archives: ICTELT
An e-learning philosophy. e-learning ICT in the classroom, for me, is now an integral part of what I do; teaching with it, learning with it and also using it for administrative purposes. But it was not always this way. In … Continue reading
When asked if ICT Enhanced Learning and Teaching (ICTELT) enhances a student’s learning experience, the answer would probably be, from many teachers, a reasonably confident ‘yes’. However, if asked if ICTELT enhances student learning outcomes, a lot of teachers would … Continue reading
Image by hazelowendmc via FlickrTrent Batson, executive director of The Association for Authentic, Experiential and Evidence-Based Learning (AAEEBL), provides an initial summary on the current status of global portfolios in his article: “Review of Portfolios in Higher Education: A Flowering … Continue reading
The Vocation Education and Training (VET) Sector, for those who are not sure, “prepares trainees for jobs that are based on manual or practical activities, traditionally non-academic, and totally related to a specific trade, occupation, or vocation“. In New Zealand … Continue reading