- What is the difference between a Learning Outcome, and aim, and an objective?
- Why get involved in an online community?
- Framing mobile learning from the perspective of learners’ experiences
- What impact is participating in a Virtual Professional Learning and Development programme having for students? Check out this video
- Organisational approaches to e-learning in the tertiary sector: An annotated bibliography
Tag Archives: Multimedia
Jane Tryrell and David Snell opened their presentation with a spotlight on teaching video, which featured teachers talking about how they feel students learn. They also shared a flyer, which comprise the online tools they have developed for staff at … Continue reading
Having done a wee bit more research around the Flipped classroom that centre around videos, I found this rather thought-provoking blog post by Jackie Gerstein entitled Flipped classroom full picture: An example lesson Jackie quotes Harvard Professor Chris Dede (Global Education 2011 … Continue reading
Have you come across Russell Stannard? He has been doing some really interesting things around recording video feedback for students, as well as creating (free) videos for teacher professional development. It is well worth checking him out, especially if you teach … Continue reading
Image by hazelowendmc via FlickrThis presentation has been designed as a starting point for anyone thinking about online learning. It’s a very brief overview that looks at some of the outcomes and interactions that might be desired, along with a … Continue reading
This activity is designed to develop students critical reading of text, in this case of a cultural, audio-visual text. Alternatively, a traditional, printed text could be used. However, the texts students need to read are becoming increasingly complex and hybrid, … Continue reading