- What is the difference between a Learning Outcome, and aim, and an objective?
- Why get involved in an online community?
- Framing mobile learning from the perspective of learners’ experiences
- What impact is participating in a Virtual Professional Learning and Development programme having for students? Check out this video
- Organisational approaches to e-learning in the tertiary sector: An annotated bibliography
Tag Archives: positives
The introduction to the resource reads: “Welcome to the Teacher’s Guide to using Facebook! As educators, social networking can carry tremendous potential benefits in one’s professional development as well as staying in touch with friends, family, and colleagues. Facebook is … Continue reading →