- What is the difference between a Learning Outcome, and aim, and an objective?
- Why get involved in an online community?
- Framing mobile learning from the perspective of learners’ experiences
- What impact is participating in a Virtual Professional Learning and Development programme having for students? Check out this video
- Organisational approaches to e-learning in the tertiary sector: An annotated bibliography
Tag Archives: Richard Bartle
Steve Lowe started the sessionby explaining that he has been playin g with Moodle for about 10 years. His system (used in a loose sense…aka total chaos) is trying to get some sense into the chaos. One of Steve’s points … Continue reading