- What is the difference between a Learning Outcome, and aim, and an objective?
- Why get involved in an online community?
- Framing mobile learning from the perspective of learners’ experiences
- What impact is participating in a Virtual Professional Learning and Development programme having for students? Check out this video
- Organisational approaches to e-learning in the tertiary sector: An annotated bibliography
Tag Archives: “student outcomes”
When asked if ICT Enhanced Learning and Teaching (ICTELT) enhances a student’s learning experience, the answer would probably be, from many teachers, a reasonably confident ‘yes’. However, if asked if ICTELT enhances student learning outcomes, a lot of teachers would … Continue reading